Yoni massage is a full body massage undertaken with fragrant oils, it is basically the massage of the female genital area. A full body massage is also a part of the process, but the sensational massage will usually culminate in massage of the yoni. The genitals were traditionally worshipped as a part of everyday life in Hindu traditions and were revered and respected. The Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of "safe sex" and is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma. The main focus of yoni massage is to treat the body to a spiritual experience of union after releasing negativity and blockages. Women are a little more self conscious about their bodies compared to men, so it may take a little longer to completely relax from them.
What are the Benefits of Yoni Massage?
- The whole body will become more erogenous, sensitive, pleasurable, orgasmic.
- Experiencing different and new kinds of orgasms and orgasmic states
- Healing and releasing past pain and trauma
- Bringing health to the yoni, breasts, the whole body and the mind – an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away
- Naturally and effortlessly magnifying the aspects of personal love, universal unconditional love, trust, surrender, femininity
- A sexually open and orgasmic woman will feel strong and empowered
- The open state of mind and the sexual energy can be used to connect with positive affirmations and intentions.
- Better connection with yourself, with your partner, with men, and with your fellow sisters
- Experience receiving without needing to reciprocate
- Opening energy channels throughout the body and waking up Kundalini Shakti.
- Higher states of consciousness, stillness, transcendence, dissolution, oneness
- A yoni massage session can be a meditation by itself, or can serve as a preparation for a meditation session.